Monday, June 25th:
- Theme: Bring Your Shine (Bling, sparkles, glitter, etc…)
- Lunch Break Activity: Camp Group Photo (wear your Camp T-Shirt)
- Evening Activity: Fun Tyme Adventure Park
Tuesday, June 26th:
- Theme: Neon Day (Wear your brightest leo and hair ties)
- Lunch Break Activity: College Q & A for Athletes
- Evening Activity: Bowling – Bring your crazy socks!
Wednesday, June 27th:
- Theme: Crazy Hair Day
- Lunch Break Activity: Water Balloon Blast
- Evening Activity: Celebration Cinemas-Incredibles 2
Thursday, June 28th:
- Lunch Break Activity: Price is Right Game
- Final Performance: 4:00 (everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend) Bring your cameras! We conclude each camp session on the final day with a dance presentation for the parents. The gymnasts work hard for 4 days learning and perfecting a dance routine that is as much fun to learn as it is to watch. Dance is an integral part of gymnastics and learning dance presentation techniques can improve your scores at meets dramatically.
***Friendly Reminder: Gymnasts will have to check in before camp starts and may do so at early check in Sunday, June 24th from 5-7pm or Monday, June 25th at 8am. Camp will begin at 8:30am. We look forward to seeing you soon!
*****NEW THIS YEAR- Attend our fun activities and you may when a prize that night!! We hope to see you there