Thursday, June 21st:
- Theme: Bring Your Shine (Bling, sparkles, glitter, etc…)
- Lunch Break Activity: Camp Group Photo (wear your Camp T-Shirt)
- Evening Activity: Fun Tyme Adventure Park
Friday, June 22nd:
- Theme: Crazy Hair Day
- Lunch Break Activity: College Q & A for Athletes
- Evening Activity: Potter Park Zoo-Scavenger Hunt
Saturday, June 23rd:
- Theme: Neon Day (Wear your brightest leo and hair ties)
- Lunch Break Activity: Water Balloon Blast
- Evening Activity: Bowling – Bring your crazy socks!
Sunday, June 24th:
- Lunch Break Activity: Price is Right Game
- Final Performance: 4:00 (everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend) Bring your cameras! We conclude each camp session on the final day with a dance presentation for the parents. The gymnasts work hard for 4 days learning and perfecting a dance routine that is as much fun to learn as it is to watch. Dance is an integral part of gymnastics and learning dance presentation techniques can improve your scores at meets dramatically.
**NEW THIS YEAR- Attend our fun activities and you may when a prize that night!! We hope to see you there.
***Friendly Reminder: Gymnasts will have to check in before camp commences and may do so at early check in Wednesday, June 20th from 5-7pm or Thursday, June 21st at 8am. Camp will begin at 8:30am.
We look forward to seeing you soon!