There is a non-refundable $75 registration fee for each session registration.
You may request to cancel your reservation by sending a written notice by one of the following two methods:
Option #1) Email to email@example.com
Option #2) Fax to (517) 322-0436, attn: Melissa
Phone calls and/or voice mail messages will not be accepted for cancellation requests.
In the event you must cancel your reservation, you will receive a refund as defined below:
- 100% of tuition paid will be refunded if cancellation is received within 3 days of your initial registration date.*
- 100% of tuition paid will be refunded (except for $75 Registration fee) if cancellation is received no later than 30 days prior to session start date.*
- If cancellation is received no later than 15 days prior to session start date, a refund of up to 50% (except the $75 registration fee) will be calculated as follows:
- $75 Registration Fee will be deducted from the Total Registration Fee for camp based on the original date of registration that was accompanied by at least one successful payment, regardless of how many payments have been made or missed at the time of refund request. The resulting number will be divided by 2 (two) and that result will designate the "refund basis." A refund will be issued for the lesser amount of the "refund basis" or the amount successfully paid to date.*
- Or, a credit will be issued for the following year's camp. Credits will not rollover beyond the following year's camp.
No Refunds whatsoever 14 days or less before the start of the session with the exception of cancellation requests due to illness or accident with the stipulations as described below.*
Cancellation requests due to illness or accident prior to the camp session start date require a physician's written verification faxed DIRECTLY from the Doctor's office or hospital to (517) 322-0436. Upon receipt of verification, we will issue a full refund (less the $75 Registration fee).*
*All registration discounts or credits will be voided following any cancellation.